- Constructed using white PVC extrusions, with fully welded miter-joints in both the door panels and doorframe ensuring complete water tightness.
- The vinyl material used is guaranteed for the lifetime of the purchaser.
- The primary door panel moves on stainless steel rollers and is supplied with a stainless steel handle set, controlling a stainless steel muti-point locking system.
- Only tempered safety-glass is used in each of our dual-glazed door-panels for the ultimate in protection.
- A latched sliding half-screen of fiberglass-mesh is also supplied as standard.
|Nominal Door Sizes||5'||6'||8' |
|Doorframes' overall width (Actual)||59.50"||71.50"||95.50"|
| Doorframes' overall height (Actual)||79.50"||79.50" ||79.50" |
|Stainless Steel Handles (Inside & Outside)||Included||Included||Included|
|Sliding Half Screen||Included||Included||Included|
|Patio Door Basic Prices||$ 1,975||$ 2,075 ||$ 2,375|
|Solid Brass Handles (Inside & Outside)||240 ||240 ||240 |
|Energy Efficient Low 'E' Glass with Argon||550||550||650|
|Grey or Bronze Tinted Glass||850||850||950|
|Colonial Grids (Flat) - Internal 15 Lites||150||150||(20 Lite) 195|
|Eurogrids (Profiled) - Internal 15-Lites||170||170||(20 Lite) 225|
|Contoured Grids (1" profiled) - Internal 15-Lites||225||250||(20 Lite) 330|
|Miniblind within the insulated glass units||1200||1200||n/a|
|Auxilliary/Secondary Lock||45||45 ||45|
|Excluding Sliding half-screen||less 50 ||less 50 ||less 50 |
|Net Total Delivered to Site:||$||$||$|
6' Wide doors are normally in stock - Upon receipt of a 25% deposit, delivery to site can be anticipated within five to eight weeks.
Links to the Further Info:www.acadiawindows.com